Monday, August 18, 2014

Your Inner Beauty Is What Makes Your Outer Beauty , Beautiful !

Hello Readers ! So lately inner / outer beauty been on my mind heavy . I just been thinking that when I was a little younger , like my middle school and high school days , I always use to say I'm so confident and love myself so much . But all honesty I did not really love myself and my self-esteem was not too great . 



Growing up , I had a very bad hearing problem and speech impairment . From 3rd grade to 5th grade I had to take up a speech class to develop my commutation skills and learn how to pronounce my words . I was tease a lot by people , even my own family . That's when my love for reading and writing start . I use to read so I can talk better and write how I feel or stories . But once the teasing became unbearable even by my own mother , my rebellious attitude started .  My speech became more of cursing and motives was to fight whoever I feel is doing me wrong . That's when my path of destruction started . 

In middle school , I was a pretty face because I had long hair , fair skin color and my mother kept me in nice clothes , but my attitude was still bad . Even though I had many friends and boys like me , I didn't believe I was pretty because I had a problem with the hump in my nose that I inherited from my mother and grandfather , I was not developed like most girls and I still had a somewhat speech problem because I stop going to the classes . 

I use to always say when I get rich , I'm going to get a nose job and boob job . 

But since I'm older , have a closer relationship with god I'm to the conclusion I love myself no matter . I have overcame all my demons . 

I love the hump in my nose . I don't consider it the witch nose , it's just something that makes me different from the rest . 

Guess what ! My speech problem is no issue anymore ! I got over all the teasing and believe in myself . 

As of today , I work and talk to people all day , since I'm a sales associate for Lord And Taylor and Forever 21 and I'm starting my own business . 



My attitude have completely change , I'm not out to get anyone , my temper is positive and I'm always finding solutions to issues in a good way . I'm not going lie , sometimes people try to make me go back to my old ways but I keep god first . 

The reason why inner beauty make your outer beauty beautiful because when you feel good about yourself , people can tell on the outside . You have a certain glow , a nice smile on your face and an awesome vibe ! 

So if you have any insecurities or know anyone with some , just think whatever you don't like about yourself is something that set you out to be different from the rest . No one is perfect ! But everyone is perfect in their own way ! 



Have A Bless Day ! - Fashlife 




No comments:

Post a Comment