Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Feeling Blue In A Good Way


Today is my son birthday so I decided to go with this navy blue romper and gladiator sandals . Usually I wear heels but I wanted to be able to keep up with my now 1 year old son ! Even though I did not want to overdress or feel overdress , this romper had a very girly look because of the ruffle sleeves which I feel in love with , that's why I purchase it. The belt I had on was a denim belt from a denim dress in my closet . I thought the denim belt gave my outfit a casual fun look. I can't wait to wear it again . Maybe for date night ! Thinking about putting it together with pumps and leather jacket .

Romper : Runway Story from Marshall | 16.99
Footwear : BCBG ( purchase 3 years ago)


Happy First Birthday Aj !!!! 
Mommy Love You !! 





No comments:

Post a Comment